GNSS Receiver with 5 Watt radio and Atlas®
Stonex S980A integrated GNSS receiver tracks all the present constellations and satellite signals GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS and IRNSS.
Through the 4G GSM modem a fast internet connection is guaranteed and the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi modules allow always reliable data flow to the controller. These features combined with the integrated 2-5 watt radio make S980A the perfect base station receiver.
The color touch display and the possibility of connecting an external antenna makes S980A an extremely effective receiver for every type of job. S980A is also equipped with an E-Bubble and the optional IMU technology: fast initialization, up to 60° inclination.
S980A has a 1PPS port which can be used in applications that require precise synchronization time to ensure that multiple instruments work together or that use the same parameters for system integration based on precise time.
What are the performances of the S980A with IMU?
• Fast initialization
• Up to 60° inclination
• 2 cm accuracy 30°
• 5 cm accuracy 60°
• Fast and precise survey
• No problem of electromagnetic disturbances
- 555 channels Novatel GNSS board, multiple satellite constellations
- Integrated UHF radio 5W, 410-470MHz
- 4G LTE and Bluetooth / WLAN datalink support
- Touch colour Display
- Integrated E-Bubble sensor
- New optional IMU System for tilted measurements
- 1PPS port
- Connector for GNSS external antenna
- Web User Interface