High Performance with Atlas® and IMU
Stonex S990A is a 800 Channels GNSS receiver characterized by a new feature that enhance the performances of field surveys.
The new IMU System allows tilted measurement (TILT) up to 60°: quick initialization, fast and precise survey.
S990A Receiver is equipped with all important connectivity capabilities: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, UHF radio and 4G modem. The internal battery of 10.200mAh allows to work for 9 hours and can be recharged via a type-c connector.
The color touch display and the WebUI are an easy and fast way to have the complete control of the receiver.
What are the performances of the S990A with IMU?
• No problem of electromagnetic disturbances
• Fast initialization
• Up to 60° inclination
• 2 cm accuracy 30°
• 5 cm accuracy 60°
• Fast and precise survey
Stonex S990A with IMU system makes reliable every measurement, both survey and the stake out jobs, and makes extremely faster the acquisition of points: up to 40% of the field work time can be saved!
- 800 channels GNSS board, multiple satellite constellations
- L-band correction & aRTK functionality
- Integrated UHF dual band radio, 410-470MHz and 902.4-928MHz
- 4G LTE and Bluetooth / WLAN data link support
- Touch colour Display
- Integrated E-Bubble sensor
- New IMU System for tilted measurements
- Web User Interface