Stonex S900A is equipped with a high-performance GNSS board 800 channels and capable of supporting multiple satellite constellations: GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS and IRNSS, including L-Band correction.
Through the 4G GSM modem, a fast internet connection is guaranteed for the reception of correction data and the management of the maps in the background. In the amazingly compact structure the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi modules allow always reliable data flow to the controller, and the integrated TX/RX UHF radio with selectable frequencies, make S900A the perfect system for a GNSS Base + Rover.
What are the performances of the S900A with IMU?
- Fast initialization
- Up to 60° inclination
- 2 cm accuracy 30°
- 5 cm accuracy 60°
- Fast and precise survey
- No problem of electromagnetic disturbances
Stonex S900A integrates E-Bubble sensor that allows the measurement of difficult points with the pole not levelled. It is possible to measure points with an inclination of the pole up to 30° even in harsh environments and in the presence of magnetic fields.
S900A is also equipped with optional IMU technology. Fast initialization, up to 60° inclination.
• 800 channels GNSS board, multiple satellite constellations
• L-band correction & aRTK functionality
• Integrated UHF dual band radio, 410-470MHz and 902.4-928MHz
• free band 865-867MHz optional internal radio available on request.
• 4G LTE and Bluetooth / WLAN data link support
• Integrated E-Bubble sensor
• New optional IMU System for tilted measurements
• 2 rechargeable, hot swappable lithium batteries, Operation up to 12h
• Web User Interface